Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
id="gf">
My BLOG Tree :
Welcome To My Walkie-Talkie-Boxie


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Photoshop Effect
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I know out there alot of people start using photoshop to edit their photo and else. I know some even is edit till tooo overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ITS KINDA LIKE> WTF. THIS DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU. What for wanna edit till so over.. Some girl or guys even Edit till they look so damn thin but the real them is in FAT SIZE. totally NO EYES SEE. omg.. And i EVEN FOUND some of the photo between before and after photoshop. I WAS LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. God DAMN IT. It bcome so pretty =].. I Admit i just edit my photo but never make it look till thin or slim or else. I edit just changing the lightning . Haiz.. damn.. 

YOU GUYS JUST CHECK IT OUT THE PHOTO=]









Do You have any ideas.. is it too over==
words spilled @ 10:35 PM / leave goosebumps here