Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
id="gf">
My BLOG Tree :
Welcome To My Walkie-Talkie-Boxie


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Smokey Eyes With Two Liner Makeup Tutorial
Monday, July 2, 2012

Today i'm having a Smokey Eyes with two liner makeup. Hmm actually this got abit kinda hard to catch the left right same balance. But i Did it=] Never too hard for me. heheh ....
Let me show you some photo of it=]



 Saw the photo above that show my EYES have a 2 Liner On my eyes lid and upper eyes lid=]
Wanna See the STEP BY STEP=]
FOLLOW up the next Photo=]





THE RESULT  >>>




Apply Your first eyeliner on the double eye lid before apply the upper liner with your eyeshadow add on=]



I guess Just a photo doesnt Know how to follow the step right. All i can say Take your time to learn the skill and master it well=] Everyone start from a newbie=] So am i..


All i use for my makeup product it

Product Makeup
= For My Eyes & Face base  Step by step apply it=]
1.#w13 OFFICE 3D tracesless defects councealiner red in colour
2.#NW20 MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer ( can be use to cover your pimple scar)
3.Sunplay Skin aqua BB cream with SPF 36 PA++
4.#V04  OFFICE Crystal and Silky Loose Powder

=For My Eyebrow
Some i Use different Eyebrow pencil=]
1,MAC Penultimate Brow Marker Liner Sourcils
2.#6B Kawakib Dark brown pencil

=For My Eyeliner
1.MAYBELLINE Hyper Sharp Liner

=My Eyeshadow, Blusher, & shading
1. BENICE eyeshaow Palete
2. #D807 D&D Beauty BLUSHER
3.OFFICE Shading Powder

=For My Lips
1. Lip Base - REVECEN Lip Care balm
2.#TS31 OFFICE Gloss Lipstick
3. MAC Suntint SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm

 THAT ALL
THE END For this TUTORIAL=]
ENJOY=]
CAN ASK ME ANYTHING IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND=]

words spilled @ 8:05 PM / leave goosebumps here