Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
id="gf">
My BLOG Tree :
Welcome To My Walkie-Talkie-Boxie


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Simple Black Nail Polish
Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nahh!!!  having a boring post bout my personal life again.  I have nothing to do at this whole day and night time. Feel so fcking boring and the time tick tiok passing so slow. So i decide to polish my Finger Nails and Toes Nail. haha Is totally naked for my nail without polish any colour .. And superb ugly. I have take before and After For My nail. See which you like.
You like Before Or After? hahaha



Before and After. Different right?
NOW TOES NAIL TURN....

Before and after . OMG UGLY RIGHT for BEFORE..
I just love my TOES with Nail Colour On=] hahahh feel so much nice=]

The End hahahahahhahahaha

words spilled @ 11:45 PM / leave goosebumps here